Your guest count is the one variable factor that drives your wedding budget up or down! A client spending $100,000 on a 100-guest count will have a more lavish experience than a client spending $100,000 for 300 guests, which is doable by the way. Determining a per person average by dividing your overall budget by […]

Business Coaching, Events, Lifestyle, Weddings

November 11, 2020

How To Budget For My Wedding in 2021

We’ve been featured! Another beautiful wedding production by Touch of Jewel Events and our team of exemplary vendors have been featured on The B Collective Mag! Here’s the story on how the sweethearts met!We were introduced to each other through my cousin that attended law school with Kenny and is also good friends with him. […]

dallas wedding planner, Luxury wedding planner dallas, Knotting Hill Place Weddings, Luxury venues dallas, dallas wedding venue, Top wedding planner dallas

Events, Lifestyle, Weddings

October 26, 2020

Press Release: Tomi & Kenny’s Valentine in Christmas Wedding Featured on The B Collective Mag!

Most people seem to think that Christmas and New Year are the best-known times for engagement proposals, but did you know that proposals that happen during that time of the year only makes up for 16% of all engagements during the year? What does that mean? Well, it means that love is happening all year round with the remaining 84% of […]

Events, Lifestyle, Weddings

October 19, 2020

15 Best Proposal and Romantic Engagement Ideas

dallas wedding planner, luxury wedding planner, dallas luxury wedding planner, wedding planner dallas

In the midst of Covid-19, weddings and event are still moving forward. Some weddings are scaling down, some changing to an out-door plan and others moving along in a bigger space. In our last blog write up, we shared guidelines that the CDC have put in place along with venue owners to ensure a safe […]

Spread love not germs, covid sanitizing station, floral wedding sanitizing station, covid wedding, pandemic wedding, pandemic engagement, pandemic proposal, covid 19 wedding, how to be safe attending a covid wedding

Events, Weddings

October 11, 2020

5 Ways to Keep Your Wedding / Event Guest Safe During Covid-19

Updated Covid Guidelines Earlier on this year, it seemed like the world was at a standstill and we didn’t know what directions we were moving in. Businesses were shut down, weddings and events got cancelled or postponed, other business had to quickly learn to Pivot to survive the pandemic. Now 8 months into this ordeal, […]

Events, Weddings

October 5, 2020

Love Is Not Cancelled

Black wedding planner dallas, Dallas Wedding Planner, Touch of Jewel Events

We are so proud that in the 10 years of planning and 7 years established in the event industry, our work and designs have caught the eye of a number of notable organizations and publications. TOJ has been recognized as BRIDES Magazine Top Wedding Planners in the world, BCollective Best Wedding Planner, and Dallas A […]

Luxury Wedding Planner Dallas

Business Coaching, Events, Lifestyle, Weddings

September 29, 2020

RE-INTRODUCTION